TECHNICAL PROGRESSION [4hr]
The Technical progression is an extension of the 2-hour session, we delve a little deeper into the technical aspects of your chosen camera. Breaking specific elements down we learn how they individually impact on image creation before you bring them back together, beginning to creatively control what you want to capture.
- GET TO KNOW YOUR GEAR, [ jargon busting basics, the menus, this option, that button, those dials, this lens, cool strap]
- POSITION & PLACEMENT [ where you stand in relation to your camera ]
- COLOUR [ the colour of light ]
- COMPOSITION & FRAMING [ simple ways to add impact to your images anywhere anytime ]
- EXPOSURE [ controlling the light + Histograms and Compensation ]
- TECHNICAL FOUNDATIONS [ Aperture’s, Shutter Speeds and ISO’s]
- POST PRODUCTION BASICS [ Taking your images to the next level ]
EQUIPMENT - Any Digital Camera with Manual Controls
LOCATIONS - Tavistock or Plymouth weather dependant
GROUP SIZE - MIN 1 - Max 4
FITNESS - The session can be tailored to suit any level of fitness or ability
AGE - Any. Under 18? you will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian - who is free to attend the session and learn along with us...or just read a book.
Are you a bigger group - Get in Touch
Once these sessions are booked we will arrange a time and day and location that works for us.